A brand-new book unsealing hundreds of Bible prophecies as it unlocks God’s hidden broadcast is already receiving sparkling acclaim upon its release Tuesday.
“Reaching God Speed” by best-selling author Joe Kovacs, known for his “Shocked by the Bible” series, is being called “eye-opening,” “inspiring and insightful,” “lighthearted” and “penetrating” by top believers of Holy Scripture.
Hollywood legend and Christian champion Chuck Norris calls it: “Another inspiring and insightful book and resource on the Bible by Joe Kovacs.”
David Kupelian, journalist and author of “The Marketing of Evil,” raves: “Even though there’s nothing more important in this life than discerning God’s direction and meaning for our lives, it’s easy to miss in a world that always seems headed in the other direction. Fortunately, in ‘Reaching God Speed,’ author Joe Kovacs, in a disarmingly lighthearted yet earnest and penetrating way, coaches the reader in how to detect God’s transcendent and redemptive message in every area of life, even the most improbable.”
Joseph Farah, author of “The Gospel in Every Book of the Old Testament,” says: “Joe Kovacs has done it again! Forget ‘Shocked by the Bible’ and ‘Shocked by the Bible 2’, though they are masterful books about Scripture. Now he unlocks the hidden principles of God to help you know every jot and tittle.”
Bob Barney, editor of ThePlainTruth.com, writes: “Everyone understands the enemy’s message permeates our world. Even in the classic comedy film ‘Oh, God!,’ George Burns noted how ‘Nobody had any problem believing that the devil took over and existed in a little girl. All she had to do was wet the rug, throw up some pea soup and everybody believed. The devil you could believe, but not God?’
“This is so true because few ministers or people of faith realize God is actually everywhere and involved in every single thing. That includes the books we read, the music we listen to and the movies we watch. We witness a spectacular dawn and we thank God for it. We understand the Creator made the clear, beautiful morning, but often don’t realize the same God inspired some author, even those who hate or reject God, to deliver His messages of hope and warning in popular movies.
“Joe Kovacs’ new book, ‘Reaching God Speed,’ explains what most of us do not know about the real God. It’s an eye-opening work that will make us better understand that in everything we do, God is present with HIS MESSAGE! So even though the devil may be embedded in music, God is also there, and deeper still!”
“Reaching God Speed” is nothing short of a biblical breakthrough, cracking the divine code on hundreds of Bible passages – both well-known and obscure – to reveal the higher meaning of the verses, going beyond the obvious physical meaning to shine light on what God is broadcasting on the Spirit level, what he calls the incredibly quick and alive “God speed.”
“We’ve all been operating at human speed, relying on our own physical power and our five senses. But there is something extremely important we’ve all been missing. It holds the key to everything good – the key to life, success, happiness, peace of mind and understanding beyond our wildest imagination. It’s perhaps the best-kept secret in the history of mankind and it packs a staggering, invigorating message about our own personal lives and futures being broadcast on all frequencies. All we have to do is open our eyes and ears.”
What is God speed?
“It’s the template revealing the way the Creator of the universe thinks, operates and teaches,” Kovacs explains. “It is the higher speed or spirit level at which God broadcasts to us, embedding His message in everything.”
He says millions of people already understand God speed to some degree, pointing to Jesus’ simple example.
“Most everyone already knows that when Jesus tells His apostle Peter to feed His sheep, He is not talking about a group of physical animals penned up behind His house that need to be fed.
“He’s talking about providing His followers the spiritual food they need to grow toward eternal life, because the sheep actually represent PEOPLE. This same approach of listening beyond the physical and hearing things on another level, the spirit level, can be applied to the entire Bible, opening up countless Scriptures to amazing, new understanding.”
Kovacs is confident even readers with little previous knowledge of Scripture will finally know the secrets of famous Bible events, including mysteries the so-called “experts” have little clue about.
“Reaching God Speed” features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Illuminates the reason the darkness of night will ultimately be eliminated, and only never-ending light will exist
- Discloses the amazing reason Revelation says Jesus was crucified in Sodom and Egypt, while the gospels indicate he was executed at Jerusalem
- Broadcasts the never-before-trumpeted meaning of the Exodus out of Egypt. The ancient event in the days of Moses is actually a picture of something tremendous and glorious that’s still to come in your future
- Explains the incredible meaning behind serpents crawling on their bellies
- Dishes the astounding secret behind the Second Passover, and the fantastic future it holds for billions of people
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Investigates the double meaning concerning “Doubting Thomas,” and the stunning good news it contains for everyone who’s ever doubted God or any Bible story
- Announces the unheard, spirit meaning regarding raising children
- Shines the light on why ancient Egyptians were paralyzed with three straight days of darkness, while God’s people in Goshen had light in their dwellings
- Illuminates the surprising and inspiring meaning of a “darkness that can be felt” (Hint: it’s something you can do right this second)
- Explains what Jesus specifically meant by “outer darkness”
- Clearly reveals why the Bible repeatedly mentions pagan peoples such as Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Girgashites, Jebusites and Hivites. It goes far beyond these ancient tribes with tough-to-pronounce names, as it actually refers to certain people alive today with whom you deal every day
- Tells why Scripture so often talks about thorns and thistles. They’re far more than just sharp prickers growing in your garden
- Explores the untold meaning of the conflict between David and Goliath: it has gigantic significance that Sunday-school teachers seem to have missed
- Fishes out astonishing secret messages God has embedded in the famous story of Jonah being swallowed by a great fish. The scales will finally fall off your eyes when you finally see what you’ve been missing
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined. Plus hundreds more …
Besides Scripture itself, the book also probes God’s hidden messages embedded in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, everyday phrases we all say, famous commercial campaigns, historic news events, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
Even before its release Tuesday, “Reaching God Speed” already hit the top spot in Amazon categories such as “Musical Philosophy & Social Aspects” as well as #1 and #2 (Kindle edition) in Spiritual Self-Help, and #5 and #11 in Christian Personal Growth.
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.