Just two weeks ago, while the attention of many in America was focused on skyrocketing inflation and the war in Ukraine, a vicious attack took place on the resting place of one of the most famous figures in the Bible.
The tomb of Joseph, the beloved son of Abraham who was betrayed by his brothers before rising to the No. 2 position in the world in Egypt, was brutally vandalized by Palestinians in Israel.
Aaron Klein, WND’s former Jerusalem bureau chief, noted: “Where is the world outrage/international news coverage of Palestinians vandalizing and setting fire to Judaism’s 3rd holiest site, Joseph’s Tomb. Instead….crickets.”
Where is the world outrage/international news coverage of Palestinians vandalizing and setting fire to Judaism’s 3rd holiest site, Joseph’s Tomb. Instead….crickets. pic.twitter.com/1Pz1bFyR1t
— Aaron Klein (@AaronKleinShow) April 10, 2022
Palestinians broke into Joseph’s Tomb outside of Nablus and vandalized it. One of the Jews most holiest sites.
If this was a Muslim holy site vandalized like this, there would be 1000 rockets launched at Israel already. The world turns a blind eye to this hatred. pic.twitter.com/dHBLXDeDY5
— Ari Ingel (@OGAride) April 10, 2022
But within just days, Israeli forces were able to repair the damage and restore the site.
Israeli Defense Forces officer prays at renovated the Tomb of Joseph after it was torched and broken by Palestinian terrorists. Am Yisrael Chai pic.twitter.com/r94yOQ2sTp
— Hananya Naftali (@HananyaNaftali) April 13, 2022
Now, an author who illuminates hidden content in the Bible says the event actually depicts a main storyline in Scripture.
“Joseph is not just another regular guy in the Bible,” says Joe Kovacs, author of “Reaching God Seed: Unlocking the Secret Broadcast Revealing the Mystery of Everything.”
“On the Spirit or parable level, he actually represents Jesus. Just like Jesus, Joseph in the Old Testament was hated and betrayed by his brothers, got raised out of a pit of death, and eventually was elevated to be the second-highest ruler in the land.
“So the same evil force, Satan the devil, who has been at war with the God named Jesus for quite a long time is also at war with anything representing Jesus. And in this case, it’s Joseph.”
‘Thus, it’s no surprise to see vicious onslaughts in our physical world against anything to do with the true God. ‘The children of the wicked one,’ as they’re called in Matthew 13:38, are merely trying to wipe out any remembrance of the one whom Joseph represents, the divine Jesus.”
Additionally, Kovacs says there’s something intriguing about the bones of Joseph that millions of believers may not even realize.
“Joseph famously said to his brothers: ‘I am dying; but God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land to the land of which He swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob’ (Genesis 50:24 NKJV).
“He also told them: ‘God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here’ (Genesis 50:25 NKJV).
“When we open our ears to hear what is being said on the Spirit level in these two sentences, it is far more than just the removal and transfer of Joseph’s physical bones from Egypt to the Promised Land.
“Here’s the translation: Even though we all are physically dying in our current bodies, once God fully enters us, He will raise us out of this land, this ‘dust of the ground’ we’re all temporarily made of in the flesh (Genesis 2:7).
“Our bones will be completely removed from this dark place of misery, which is what ‘Egypt’ means, and we’ll have our final place of rest as immortal Spirit children of God in the Promised Land of the kingdom of God. This happened personally to Jesus and it will happen to us as well.
“It’s yet another example of God ‘declaring the end from the beginning’ (Isaiah 46:10 KJV).
“He’s broadcasting the conclusion of everyone’s personal life, right from the start of the Bible in Genesis through the story of Joseph.”
“Even the fact that this physical tomb of Joseph was harmed and then restored within days matches the plot of the Bible, as the physical tomb of Jesus (His own perishing body) was harmed to the point of death and then restored to a better life – eternal life – within days. God is simply telling the same story over and over, so we can finally get the message through our very numb skulls.”
(Note: Due to extraordinary demand, Amazon has temporarily sold out of hardcover editions of this book, but paperbacks are still available. The publisher is reprinting hardcovers at this time. Meanwhile, hardcover versions may still be available through other booksellers, including Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and ConservativeReaders.)
Endorsed by Chuck Norris and other Christian champions, “Reaching God Speed” is nothing short of a breakthrough work, as it probes God’s hidden messages embedded in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, everyday phrases we all say, historic news events, famous commercial campaigns, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
It features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined.
- Illuminates the reason the darkness of night will ultimately be eliminated, and only never-ending light will exist
- Broadcasts the never-before-trumpeted meaning of the Exodus out of Egypt. The ancient event in the days of Moses is actually a picture of something tremendous and glorious that’s still to come in your future
- Explains the incredible meaning behind serpents crawling on their bellies
- Dishes the astounding secret behind the Second Passover, and the fantastic future it holds for billions of people
- Investigates the double meaning concerning “Doubting Thomas,” and the stunning good news it contains for everyone who’s ever doubted God or any Bible story
- Announces the unheard, spirit meaning regarding raising children
- Shines the light on why ancient Egyptians were paralyzed with three straight days of darkness, while God’s people in Goshen had light in their dwellings
- Illuminates the surprising and inspiring meaning of a “darkness that can be felt” (Hint: it’s something you can do right this second)
- Explains what Jesus specifically meant by “outer darkness”
- Clearly reveals why the Bible repeatedly mentions pagan peoples such as Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Girgashites, Jebusites and Hivites. It goes far beyond these ancient tribes with tough-to-pronounce names, as it actually refers to certain people alive today with whom you deal every day
- Tells why Scripture so often talks about thorns and thistles. They’re far more than just sharp prickers growing in your garden
- Explores the untold meaning of the conflict between David and Goliath: it has gigantic significance that Sunday-school teachers seem to have missed
- Fishes out astonishing secret messages God has embedded in the famous story of Jonah being swallowed by a great fish. The scales will finally fall off your eyes when you finally see what you’ve been missing. Plus hundreds more …
The book rocketed to the #1 position in several Amazon categories even before its official release.
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact email@example.com.
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.